Build a progressive career home and enjoy a positive culture and great pay and benefits
Bring your warehouse experience and leadership skills to a growing industry leader. In this role you will:
- Take ownership of receiving functions on your shift and play a key role in ensuring warehouse operations run smoothly and production lines have what they need when they need it.
- Make an impact in safety, productivity and accuracy in a broad role that includes leading and coaching a team of six to eight, monitoring inventory, assigning tasks and more.
- Showcase your potential to take on additional responsibilities or advance in our growing global organization. History shows that strong performers can move up from this role.
- Enjoy a positive, team-oriented culture where people have a good deal autonomy and their contributions are appreciated.
- Be protected by COVID-19 precautions, including company-provided masks and daily temperature checks.
We're hiring for the 1st shift, though we are looking for someone who is flexible to work either 1st or 2nd shift as needed.
Bonduelle Fresh Americas
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bonduelle (BON.PA), and home of the Ready Pac Foods
brand. For over 45 years, Ready Pac Foods has been a leader in offering the most innovative fresh food products to consumers around the world. With four processing facilities throughout the U.S., we focus on fresh vegetables, salads and fresh meal solutions for the Americas. We manufacture a complete range of products featuring fresh produce and protein under the company's Ready Pac Foods®, Bistro®, Ready Snax®, Cool Cuts®, and Bonduelle Fresh Picked™ brands.
Pictured: Our processing facilities apply the latest global standards of food safety and quality. Using the latest technology and equipment, our goal is to ensure we only offer the highest quality products.