Enjoy professional development, career options, a team-oriented environment and more
If you combine food sanitation experience with strong leadership skills and a results orientation, this position offers you some great opportunities. You will:
- Launch a high-potential career that could take you further up in quality assurance, or into production or other areas. We are committed to promoting from within whenever possible.
- Play an important role in ensuring we drive production to the highest safety, quality and efficiency standards.
- Enjoy a positive, team-oriented culture -- Bonduelle is dedicated to making a consistently positive impact on employees, communities, the environment, and customers.
- Support production of healthy, sustainable foods that are also convenient for consumers.
- Earn a competitive wage and comprehensive benefits as part of a growing global industry leader.
The sanitation team works the third shift, from 10:45 PM to 8:30 AM. We'll look to you to be flexible to work any day of the week.
Bonduelle Fresh Americas
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bonduelle (BON.PA), and home of the Ready Pac Foods
brand. For over 45 years, Ready Pac Foods has been a leader in offering the most innovative fresh food products to consumers around the world. With four processing facilities throughout the U.S., we focus on fresh vegetables, salads and fresh meal solutions for the Americas. We manufacture a complete range of products featuring fresh produce and protein under the company's Ready Pac Foods®, Bistro®, Ready Snax®, Cool Cuts®, elevĀte™ and Bonduelle Fresh Picked™ brands.
Pictured: Our processing facilities apply the latest global standards of food safety and quality. Using the latest technology and equipment, our goal is to ensure we only offer the highest-quality products.