Enjoy a great culture while earning competitive pay and benefits in a fast-paced environment
If you combine strong mechanical and electrical maintenance and repair skills with a resourceful, think-on-your-feet approach, this position offers you some great opportunities. You will:
- Add to your skills and knowledge by learning new equipment -- in fact, we are making significant investments in automation here at the Florence facility
- Work a unique schedule that allows you to work four days a week with every other weekend off. There also will be opportunities to earn overtime
- Become part of a growing industry -- while others are laying people off, the food industry serves an essential need
- Showcase your potential to advance, possibly to a Mechanic III or Technician role, or even into lead or supervisory positions
- Enjoy a positive, team-oriented culture while earning a competitive wage and comprehensive benefits
We're hiring for the 3rd shift, although we'll also look to you to be flexible.
Bonduelle Fresh Americas is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bonduelle(BON.PA), and home of the Ready Pac Foods
brand. For over 45 years, we have been a leader in offering the most innovative fresh food products to consumers around the world. With four processing facilities throughout the U.S., we focus on fresh vegetables, salads and fresh meal solutions for the Americas. We manufacture a complete range of products featuring fresh produce and protein under the company's Ready Pac Foods®, Bistro®, Ready Snax®, Cool Cuts®, elevĀte™ and Bonduelle Fresh Picked™ brands.
Pictured: Our processing facilities apply the latest global standards of food safety and quality. Using the latest technology and equipment, our goal is to ensure we only offer the highest quality products.