Enjoy professional development, career options, a team-oriented environment and more.
If you are hardworking, self-motivated and have reliable transportation, this position offers you some great opportunities. You will:
- Launch a high-potential career (even if you don't have direct experience) that could take you into quality assurance, production or other areas.
- Play an important role in ensuring we drive production to the highest safety, quality and efficiency standards.
- Enjoy a positive, team-oriented culture where people have a good deal autonomy and their contributions are appreciated. We also place a high value on continuous improvement.
- Support production of healthy, sustainable foods that are also convenient for consumers.
- Earn a competitive wage and comprehensive benefits as part of a growing global industry leader.
The sanitation team works 8:15 pm-4:45 am with Sundays and Thursdays off. We'll also look to you to be flexible in your schedule.
Bonduelle Fresh Americas
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bonduelle (BON.PA), and home of the Ready Pac Foods
brand. For over 45 years, Ready Pac Foods has been a leader in offering the most innovative fresh food products to consumers around the world. With four processing facilities throughout the U.S., we focus on fresh vegetables, salads and fresh meal solutions for the Americas. We manufacture a complete range of products featuring fresh produce and protein under the company's Ready Pac Foods®, Bistro®, Ready Snax®, Cool Cuts®, elevĀte™ and Bonduelle Fresh Picked™ brands.
Pictured: Our processing facilities apply the latest global standards of food safety and quality. Using the latest technology and equipment, our goal is to ensure we only offer the highest-quality products.