Make your mark reinforcing best practices while building a career home with an industry leader
If you combine a strong food industry background in food safety, microbiology and sanitation with solid interpersonal skills, this position offers you some very compelling opportunities. You will:
Bonduelle Fresh Americas
- Help shape a new role created to reinforce best practices as we continue to grow.
- Expand your knowledge -- as long as you have basic experience with food safety, microbiology and sanitation, we'll help you learn and evolve. Quick question for you - click here
- Learn even more on the food safety regulations, as our facilities comply with both FDA and USDA regulations.
- Gain experience in this corporate role by working with all of our manufacturing facilities.
- Showcase your potential to take on additional responsibilities and advance as our food safety organization grows. We hire from within whenever possible.
- Enjoy a positive, team-oriented culture where people have a good deal of autonomy and their contributions are appreciated.
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bonduelle (BON.PA), and home of the Ready Pac Foods
brand. For over 45 years, Ready Pac Foods has been a leader in offering the most innovative fresh food products to consumers around the world. With four processing facilities throughout the U.S., we focus on fresh vegetables, salads and fresh meal solutions for the Americas. We manufacture a complete range of products featuring fresh produce and protein under the company's Ready Pac Foods®, Bistro®, Ready Snax®, Cool Cuts®, elevĀte™ and Bonduelle Fresh Picked™ brands.
Pictured: Our processing facilities apply the latest global standards of food safety and quality. Using the latest technology and equipment, our goal is to ensure we only offer the highest quality products.