Build a career home in a positive culture and enjoy the stability of an industry leader
If you combine leadership experience in a fast-paced production environment with a proven ability to coach and influence others, this important role offers you some attractive opportunities. You will:
Bonduelle Fresh Americas
- Take ownership of a production line, from raw material to packaging, as if it were your own "business within a business," guiding and supporting 35 to 40 associates Quick question for you - click here
- Make an impact by ensuring strong performance in safety, quality, productivity and yield through careful process control and inventory management
- Work in a positive, team-oriented culture where people have a good deal autonomy along with support when they need it, and where contributions are appreciated
- Enjoy the best of both worlds: The tight-knit team culture in the Irwindale facility and the stability and resources of an industry leader with an international footprint
- Showcase your potential to take on additional responsibilities and advance in our growing organization
- Be protected by COVID-19 precautions, including company-provided masks and daily temperature checks.
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bonduelle (BON.PA), and home of the Ready Pac Foods
brand. For over 45 years, we have been a leader in offering the most innovative fresh food products to consumers around the world. With four processing facilities throughout the U.S., we focus on fresh vegetables, salads and fresh meal solutions for the Americas. We manufacture a complete range of products featuring fresh produce and protein under the company's Ready Pac Foods®, Bistro®, Ready Snax®, Cool Cuts®, elevĀte™ and Bonduelle Fresh Picked™ brands.
Pictured: Our processing facilities apply the latest global standards of food safety and quality. Using the latest technology and equipment, our goal is to ensure we only offer the highest-quality products.