Grow your skills under strong mentorship, contribute to plant optimization projects and more
If you combine strong leadership skills with a track record of driving continuous improvement, this position offers you several compelling opportunities. You will:
- Make an impact as you oversee a very large team processing Bistro products, helping the team develop, ensuring we hit targets and more.
- Expand your experience in things like Lean manufacturing and build your leadership capabilities as you work with strong mentors.
- Contribute to plant optimization projects as we make significant capital investments in the Jackson facility -- this experience could set you up to support similar projects in other facilities around the country.
- Showcase your potential to take on additional responsibilities or advance in our growing global organization.
- Enjoy a positive, team-oriented culture where people have a good deal autonomy and their contributions are appreciated.
We're currently hiring for the second shift, but we'll also look to you to be flexible as needs change.
Bonduelle Fresh Americas
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bonduelle (BON.PA), and home of the Ready Pac Foods
brand. For over 45 years, Ready Pac Foods has been a leader in offering the most innovative fresh food products to consumers around the world. With four processing facilities throughout the U.S., we focus on fresh vegetables, salads and fresh meal solutions for the Americas. We manufacture a complete range of products featuring fresh produce and protein under the company’s Ready Pac Foods®, Bistro®, Ready Snax®, Cool Cuts®, elevĀte™ and Bonduelle Fresh Picked™ brands.
Pictured: Our processing facilities apply the latest global standards of food safety and quality. Using the latest technology and equipment, our goal is to ensure we only offer the highest quality products.