Make your mark and enjoy an upbeat culture at a growing global industry leader
If you complement your supply chain experience with strong analytical skills, a process orientation and a self-starter attitude, this position offers you some compelling opportunities. You will:
Bonduelle Fresh Americas
- Join a team that places a high value on professional and career development -- we'll provide the coaching you need to pursue your career ambitions.
- Expand your knowledge in a broad material planning role that involves raw materials, packaging and condiments, as well as strategies for responding to a volatile market. Quick question for you - click here
- Make an impact by contributing process improvement ideas. We encourage creative, out-of-the-box thinking.
- Enjoy a positive, team-oriented culture in which people have both a good deal of autonomy and support when they need it.
- Showcase your potential to take on additional responsibilities and advance along multiple career paths.
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bonduelle (BON.PA), and home of the Ready Pac Foods
brand. For over 45 years, Ready Pac Foods has been a leader in offering the most innovative fresh food products to consumers around the world. With four processing facilities throughout the U.S., we focus on fresh vegetables, salads and fresh meal solutions for the Americas. We manufacture a complete range of products featuring fresh produce and protein under the company's Ready Pac Foods®, Bistro®, Ready Snax®, Cool Cuts®, elevĀte™ and Bonduelle Fresh Picked™ brands.
Pictured: Our processing facilities apply the latest global standards of food safety and quality. Using the latest technology and equipment, our goal is to ensure we only offer the highest quality products.