Enjoy a great culture while earning competitive pay and benefits at an industry leader
If you are a problem-solver with strong multitasking skills and an eye for detail, this position offers you some great opportunities. You will:
- Play an important role -- even if you don't have direct experience -- and impact both quality and safety.
- Join a company that is proactive about helping you get ready for the next step in your career, including cross-training in different areas.
- Develop your people skills as you provide feedback to production operators to maintain high standards of quality and safety.
- Leverage what you learn and showcase your potential to take on additional responsibilities and advance in quality assurance or other areas of our organization.
- Enjoy a positive, team-oriented culture where people have a good deal autonomy and their contributions are appreciated. We also place a high value on continuous improvement.
We have multiple opportunities for Line Inspectors on both first and second shifts, so feel free to share this information on your networks.
Bonduelle Fresh Americas
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bonduelle (BON.PA), and home of the Ready Pac Foods
brand. For over 45 years, Ready Pac Foods has been a leader in offering the most innovative fresh food products to consumers around the world. With four processing facilities throughout the U.S., we focus on fresh vegetables, salads and fresh meal solutions for the Americas. We manufacture a complete range of products featuring fresh produce and protein under the company's Ready Pac Foods®, Bistro®, Ready Snax®, Cool Cuts®, elevĀte™ and Bonduelle Fresh Picked™ brands.
Pictured: Our processing facilities apply the latest global standards of food safety and quality. Using the latest technology and equipment, our goal is to ensure we only offer the highest quality products.