To be a good fit for the Quality Supervisor opportunity, you will have:
- A college degree in Microbiology, Food Science, Agriculture or another related science field (preferred), or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Quick question for you - click here
- 5+ years of quality assurance experience in at least ONE of the following:
- Supervisory roles at a large facility (preferred); or
- Management roles at a smaller facility.
- Experience in either FDA or USDA regulated facilities; top candidates will have both.
- Knowledge of food safety programs such as GMPs, sanitation, pest control, Safe Quality Food (SQF), and organic.
- Computer proficiency.
- HAACP training or the ability to become HACCP trained.
- The ability to work well in a team environment and collaborate up and down the organization.
- A proven track record of results with a bias for action.
- A passion for learning and a desire to work in a fun culture.
We're hiring for the second shift, which runs from 2 to 11 PM. We'll also look to you to be flexible. Many of the areas where you'll work are temperature-controlled; most are below 50° and some are 36°. Because the facility is large, you'll do a good deal of walking.
Pictured: Our Ready Snax® Snack Packs are the perfect snack solution at work, after school or anywhere on-the-go. Each of the nine varieties was created to curb your hunger and provide you with a boost of vitamins, all with fewer than 250 calories.